Thursday, December 01, 2005

Good Things to Come

Wednesday, December 14th is shaping up to be my Favorite Day this year. Here is a sneak preview of the day's events:

- Lunch: Catered by Gastronomique (the usually-delicious takeout place well known to loyal readers of this blog) for my department -- I am especially honored by this since one of my bosses asked ME to recommend the caterer! Ooh la la!
- Cocktails: All-library holiday party in the lovely and swish Beinecke Library.
- Dinner: No-holds-barred bacchanal at Union League with Andy's firm -- I understand that last year they arrived at 6:30 pm and closed down the restaurant.

!!!!

Here is some entertainment for youse, in the spirit of the holiday season. I haven't even seen this movie, and I still laughed so hard I was in danger of peeing.

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the geography that Chinese/English StarWar translation stands compares everything superior.

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you survive your gluttonous wednesday??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home