Friday, June 23, 2006

Everything Is Bigger In Texas

Like the chicken-fried-chicken I had on Wednesday that was bigger than my head. Or the plate of migas and glass of horchata I had this morning that I could barely dent, having eaten the better part of four tamales and rice and beans and chips and an avocado margarita the night before.

We're in Austin. I'm writing from here. Since I am a grocery store nerd, I am off to the flagship Whole Foods to poke around (having already explored the wonders of Fiesta and Central Market on previous visits). We return Monday and I'll post eats and photos then. In the meantime, relax and enjoy a Shiner Bock this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope to god you brought back that motel with you.

And some ribs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home