Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Forty Days

Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, which means it's time to think of something impossible to give up for Lent. Enough people evidently give up meat for the entire forty days to warrant a helpful sign from Taco Bell suggesting menu options that might be ordered without meat. (How do I know this? Andy and I went to Taco Bell last Thursday. We had seen so many of those ads for the CrunchWrap Supreme during the Olympics that we kind of had no choice but to go try them out. It's because of people like us that Guadalupe la Poblanita, just up the road from Taco Bell, has closed.)

So, I'm not going to give up meat. But I'm taking suggestions.

4 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger acechick said...

how about Taco Bell?

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Mrs. Delicious said...

Ha! If we ate Taco Bell more than once a year, that might mean something! But yes, I can promise both you and God that I will not eat any Taco Bell during Lent.

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger acechick said...

Cool. Then I'll give up Taco Bell for Lent too!

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch out. I gave up meat for Lent once. See what happened?

I'm giving up - gulp - my playstation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home